In this article, we will see 88Sears your enrollment checklist. Before this you can follow Enrollment guide here.
88Sears Your Enrollment Checklist
Before You Enroll
- Go to www.88sears.com to verify or update your mobile phone number and personal email address to receive benefit reminders.
- Review your current flexible spending account (FSA) and/or health savings account (HSA) contributions and expenses and decide if you would like to make an election based on your anticipated expenses for 2021. Consider increasing your pre-tax contributions to your HSA, as the money you contribute rolls over each year.
- Determine if your current life, optional life, and disability insurance coverage provide enough protection if you or your family were to experience a loss.
- Gather your dependent and beneficiary information, including Social Security numbers, dates of birth, addresses and phone numbers.
- Calculate your expected out-of-pocket costs, including annual premiums, so you can be prepared financially and make the best decisions about your benefits.
- Review your available benefit options and choose your 2021 coverage. Visit www.88sears.com and select Enroll/View/Change Coverage in the Benefits section.
- ✓Elect medical, dental, and vision coverage – default is no coverage
- ✓Refresh tobacco-free elections for you and your spouse – default is tobacco user
- ✓Refresh spousal surcharge for your covered spouse – default surcharge is applied.
- Make an HSA election to take advantage of the tax savings on out-of-pocket medical expenses when enrolled in the Basic Medical Plan.
- Make your FSA election to take advantage of the tax savings on out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Evaluate your Optional Life Insurance coverage, as rates may have changed, based on coverage amount and age – coverage automatically rolls over.
- Review/update your beneficiaries for HSA, Life Insurance, and Savings Plan annually.
- Take a look at your Transformco Savings Plan. The Transformco Savings Plan is an easy way to save for retirement with pre-tax or post-tax savings and automatic payroll deductions.
IS YOUR INFORMATION UP-TO-DATE?
Benefits information and messages are only sent by email or text. Update your personal email address and mobile phone before Annual Enrollment begins.
- Visit www.88sears.com. Click on TRANSFORM Enroll/View/Change Coverage at Your Benefits Resources and then login.
- Go to Your Profile in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Manage Communications.
- Update your email and mobile phone in PreferredContact Information and Delivery Preference.
Important! Review your Confirmation of Benefits statement to verify your elections.
- You will receive a confirmation email and a Confirmation of Benefits statement PDF in your Secure Participant Mailbox. Statements will not be mailed.
- Should you notice an error in elections, please contact the Transformco Benefits Center.
Take advantage of UPoint Mobile HR to easily manage your benefits:
- Get access to health plan coverage details, ProviderDirect search, spending account balances, 401(k) Savings Plan balances and more.
- Use your Benefit Site User ID and Password to access your personal information. Biometric authentication (Face ID/Touch ID) is also available.
If you have any questions, resources are available at the Transformco Benefits Center at 1-888-887-3277, option 1 from 7 am to 7 pm CT Monday – Friday.